Fraudulent Auto ship Practices - Cellumis

I wanted to try this skin care line for a “Only Pay for Shipping” trial. I WAS AWARE THIS WAS A AUTO SHIP DEAL, AND I WOULD BE REQUIRED TO CANCEL AUTO SHIP WITHIN 14 DAYS TO AVOID BEING CHARGED FURTHER.

My first issue with this company is the fact, they also signed me up with an additional product without an option to opt out.

Being upset about this additional product gave me cause for concern so, I immediately tried to cancel my account. This proved difficult but, after numerous attempts over several days I thought my efforts paid off.

During that time frame, I had many financial transactions going on with securing a hard ship loan and paying back personal loans, back bills and starting a large project which had a lot of money going in and out of my account.

It wasn’t until several months later after the dust finally settled, I became aware of the recurring charges of almost $200 per month being taken out of my account without my consent.

Almost six weeks of aggravating phone calls and infuriating e mails trying to come to a fair conclusion to this nightmare.

I’m writing this complaint and seeking legal council. Canceling my one and only debit card which is how I pay for nearly everything to keep this company from further posting fraudulent charges. I may not be a financial wiz but am not a complete idiot either. Just a struggling Mom doing her best to get by.

Beware!