False Advertising - Avas Flowers

I searched for a florist in Parker, CO. Avas Flowers came up I called and specifically asked if they were in Parker CO and the CSR said “yes”. Great, I needed flowers delivered that afternoon. “No Problem”. I received a text stating the flowers were delivered.

I called my daughter and no, they were not delivered to her address. Yes, the address was correct. She began calling her neighbors

. I called the florist. They said an apology note and they would add twice as many flowers to the arrangement and deliver the next day. She received her bouquet the next day… 3 lilies and 5 carnations for $60.00. No delivery fee just the cost of the flowers.

I called again and was told they would credit my account. They have not. I have spent a total of 1 hour 46 minutes on hold with this company, No one speaks English It’s a SCAM! They falsely led me to believe they were local. Said the flowers were delivered and they were not. Told me they’d issue an apology and double the flowers, they didn’t. Credit my account and they failed.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners