Delivered a Day Late AND Looked nothing like we ordered - Avas Flowers

Placed Order @ 11 am on Wednesday for 5 yr old’s birthday. Ordered Candy basket, stuffed bear, 2 latex balloons, and a Mylar balloon and paid extra for rush delivery. I received call that they could not make delivery today but in place of that would upgrade EVERYTHING. I agreed and was told it would be delivered the next day.

It was delivered the next day after dark, and after the child had gone to bed. Was left on front porch with no notice.

The worst part was that it was a tiny bear with a mylar balloon that was on a stick with a box of chocolates. NO basket No other balloons. We were charged 102$. It was definitely not a hundred dollars worth of stuff.

I placed call to company and told them of all they said that there had to be a substitution of items. I said that was fine but the items substituted were not anywhere close to what I paid for. I wanted 50% refund as I felt we only received 50% of the order. They would only refund 29$.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM…..YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED! The worst part of all of it is that the little girl was just placed in foster care and has had a difficult time. This was meant to help her feel better. WE’LL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners

Comments About Avas Flowers Review: Delivered a Day Late AND Looked nothing like we ordered