Defrauded Me - Arvixe

I had just paid to renew my hosting at arvixe.com, and few days later the hosting account was suspended. And everyday I tried to chat with their staff, and also open tickets for the issue, but for almost three weeks till now the site is still not working.

While chatting with their staff I remember that I opened a ticket to add ssl to my acct in june. And asked him, while fixing the problem with the account, to also add ssl to my account. I said he was able to add an invoice for ssl, and that it will not be activated until the suspension is over.

About a week later my credit card was charge for $25 for ssl, and the account was still not working. Immediately I complained about being charged for ssl, when they have not fixed the problem with the hosting account. Since after three weeks they fail to resolve the issue, I decided to cancel my hosting and request for a refund for hosting I just paid and also for ssl. I was told I cannot get any refund for the hosting and ssl.

After several tickets and mail, even though they said they have a policy and cannot refund. They said the ssl that was charged and activated, yet that they cannot give refund for add-on.

I have tried all possible means to get a refund for hosting and ssl, to date still having issues. After several tickets a staff responded and said they can just decide to show some concern, and give partial refund for hosting to another account as credit, but for the $25 charged, that I should forget it and they will never give any refund for that.

I am already thinking about suing them and want help because they can’t continue defrauding people like this. I have already lost a lost of clients for that 3 weeks that the site was down; and on top of that – no compensation from them, and now will also have to lost money again.

Thanks.