You Will Be SORRY (INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU PAY SHOESPIE) - ShoesPie

I sent my shoe bestie on mission for the Louis Vutton Gator Strappy Sandal…I was willing to buy a used pair so we searched high and low and came up with NOTHING. A few months later my shoe bestie texted me this website (shoespie.com) with my shoe and they had my size I was SUPER EXCITED.

I ordered the shoe and paid 70 bucks for them I expected to pay way more but hey I WAS EXCITED and did not INVESTIGATE the site (SHAME ON ME) AFTER, I purchased the shoe I begin to look at other shoes and then I noticed these are all pictures from the original sites (they copy and paste pics).

I immediately reached out to the CHAT LIVE and asked where were they located and when I saw CHINA as the reply I knew I was in for a big surprise. So several Months later my package arrived in a crushed box and filthy gray plastic the SMELL was horrific it was a mix between gas and chemicals.

The shoes were very dusty and did not LOOK as pictured very very cheap material and did I mention they SMELLED!!!! I contact PayPal immediately to open up a claim and I have to pay $36.70 to return these shoes in order to get a full refund. The customer loose in this situation and CHINA based companies need to be BAND or they must pay for all returns foreign and domestic. Very disappointed!!

DO NOT BUY FROM SHOESPIE!!!!

For ShoesPie Representatives or Owners

Comments About ShoesPie Review: You Will Be SORRY (INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU PAY SHOESPIE)

1 Comment on "You Will Be SORRY (INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU PAY SHOESPIE)"

I waited for 3 months, did not get the shoes, they did not refund and kept saying the shoes were delivered, but they did not give me any information about who delivered the shoes and where they delivered the shoes. I do not know what to do!
I wasted so much time emailing them asking for information.
Also, they sold the shoes with super high price, I wasted my money.
Please never shop at this website!