Wasted money, Very poor Quality, Toxic Odor - La-Z-Boy

Ordered 2 burgundy recliners and leather cleaner from La Z Boy. A very Huge mistake, should have seen all these reviews first. We thought there was help to load as a pick up, but do not. Got them home were not burgundy , brown instead, both had very toxic fumes , did not go away after 2 days, and one had more padding then other, cheap plywood , very poor quality. Our cat and dog refused to sit on the chairs, we could not either, because of the strong odor made us very ill.

The leather kit was 2 small bottles, what a joke for $45.00. Spoke to a sales person and the manager. Told us we got Burgundy, the fumes are just natural will go away, we can exchange them. Money back was disregarded. Would cost $100 to deliver otherwise bring them here. Should have picked up with the money we spent. Called customer service Headquarters several times as they don’ t answer, was told the same as store, no apologies, very poor customer service, who don’t care at the store and Headquarters.

Took the chairs back, manager said in the sun they look like burgundy. Excuse me, but chairs are for inside not out. Chairs chocolate brown this time, still an odor, but not as strong. Less than a month, one chair was so indented on leg rest. Called the store said to call service. Played phone tag several times, if you don’t answer, the number to call back says it will take up to 24 hrs to call you. Finally called store who connected me to service, which should have been done in beginning instead of wasting my time. Service idiot came out, said he didn’t want to hurt my feelings, but I am short (I’m 5’5″ ) that is causing big indent in chair, grab material, stretch it back, and should be fine in 2 weeks.

We also should order a kit to get rid of fumes, and padding for chair. My granddaughter same height, sits in the other chair no indentation. Nothing worked of course, should not have to order anything was only a month old, and we all should get our money back. But that is not Lazy boy’s way, and if they did that would not have any business with all these complaints that keep on coming. Went to Ashley Furniture, Wow, what a difference, bought Genuine Leather Queen sofa bed, Recliner combo, 2 recliners, all for $6500, free delivery, and our sales person was Super!

Please look at review before you buy, and DO NOT go to LAZYBOY FURNITURE, otherwise you will end up like all of us on here, and more that are not on here yet.

For La-Z-Boy Representatives or Owners