I should have never left Verizon - Sprint

Since day 1 I have been mislead about what a great deal the Sprint ” cut your bill in half to switch to Sprint” my bill before leaving Verizon was $120.00 a month UNLIMITED (grandfathered) I go to Sprint and they tell me before I make the decision to switch that my bill would be roughly $81 bucks, however my Apple phone with Verizon cant be switched over ( thanks Apple) so a new iphone6 could be leased to me at $18 bucks a month.

So the new plan starts at $50.00 and add the lease at $18.00 monthly that’s $68.00 PLUS add the mandatory insurance which is $13.00 that makes the monthly bill at $81.00, so I decide to make the switch thinking my bill would always be $81.00 bucks for the 30 months lease agreement you sign for, WRONG.

The last 3 months bills I received have unexplained added third party charges being attached to my bill WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR AGREEMENT, (WHICH BRINGS MY BILL TO ROUGHLY $97.00 A MONTH) and to get someone who speaks CLEAR english is impossible, I was told in my last phone call that now I must call Apple to have them remove the third party access to stop this from happening again, BS I AM PRETTY SURE THIS IS ILLEGAL TO GO ALLOWING RANDOM COMPANIES TO ATTACH CHARGES WITHOUT THE LEGAL CUSTOMERS PERMISSION?

I will be contacting the Federal consumer protection agency tomorrow as I am fed up with having to deal with these crooks.
Not to mention if I go 20 miles out of town I have zero service BOOOOOOOOO SPRINT

MY RECOMMENDATION IS DO NOT SWITCH TO SPRINT UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH DRAMA EVERY MONTH

Sprint – 131 East Best Ave Coeurdalene ID 83815 | 208-664-3510