I wish I read the reviews before ordering… - Spoiled Rotton

Ordered two rompers for my daughter. Finally received them after two weeks even though they advertise delivery within 3-5 days. The one did not fit, there is no way it was a size small. I emailed the company twice over the last 2 months to find out how to return or exchange the items.

Contact Us page says emails will be responded to within 48 hours. I have emailed this company for over 2 months to find out how to return and exchange the item with absolutely no response. They enclose a note saying thank you, they are a small business ran by two best friends- but there’s no phone number anywhere! The one I did find was turned off! Who doesn’t have a phone these days?!

Unfortunately, I didn’t check BBB either like the other customer for previous complaints before ordering. It seems this is a pattern with this company. I agree with other customers, these owners should be arrested for stealing customers’ money. I am out $35.00

For Spoiled Rotton Representatives or Owners

Comments About Spoiled Rotton Review: I wish I read the reviews before ordering…