WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE - Sharis Berries

First of all, their customer service is in china. I had to repeat my situation over and over again to the customer service agent. You would think when you provide the order # they would be able to pull up all the information. She asked me for all my information, then the sender information. I would be ok to give all the information however, it was 4:50pm and  I  wanted to rectify this issue before 5pm.

They did not have a manager available for me to talk to. I was told that because they are so busy, there is no available manager. This was a mother’s day present for my mom and I was told that they can only resend the order and gave me a date 2 weeks later.

I request the manager for the agent to get them to deliver on mother’s day. I was only compensated by resending the order after requesting to speak to a manager. The agent said that they are not responsible for lost package as if after you pay sharisberries you are on your own.

I’m never working with them again. I would also like to add they are willing to give you discount however, their shipping is so high that there is no point of getting a discount.

For Sharis Berries Representatives or Owners