Worst company to do business with! - Seterus

Never have I ever done business with a company like this. Quite frankly, I have no idea how they stay in business. The customer service reps are extremely rude and the supervisors are useless. Phone call after phone call to supervisors and no one has ever gotten back to me or resolved my issues.

Seterus has raised my mortgage over and over and no one can tell me why. I’m always told someone will review my account and nothing is ever done. Moreover, they have my account in a loan modification status (which I have NEVER requested). With my account being in this status, I cannot view any of my account information online.

I have begged and begged for over a year now, multiple times per month, to allow me online access but no one seems to be able to correct the online issues. I have even faced in my requests and still nothing! Yet they continue to collect my mortgage payment every month without fail. This is beyond frustrating and I feel like I am at their mercy.

Please shut this company down! They have no clue how to do business! I wish someone would help me!

For Seterus Representatives or Owners

Comments About Seterus Review: Worst company to do business with!