Late Again While Paying on Time? - Seterus

Let it be known I Paid my mortgage before the 15th, and twice again it was late or returned. How is it possible? To all those who have problems with “SETERUS” complain to the Banking department about the poor services. I will return with my response for that one.

Contacting them was a waste. whom ever processes payments are not doing there job. so far the cost for me to expedite my payments as well as paying fees is around $1000 dollars. I am currently in the process of filing a formal complaint with the NYS banking department about their shady practice’s.

This may be early to complain before I get answers but I’m not. They have done this before in the past the difference now is I have much to talk about.

For Seterus Representatives or Owners

Comments About Seterus Review: Late Again While Paying on Time?