Scared to shop there – somebody got my money and my merchandise - SammyDress

I always order from Sammydress.com and I’ve never had a problem, until June 20, 2016. I place an order five items it was jewelry. When I finish placing my order I check my bank account to see if Sammydress have taking the money from my account. And they had asked how you want your items shipped? And I picked 7 to 21 days. See, I placed my order early so I could have it back in time for my mother’s birthday, which was July 9, 2016.

So I had an emergency and had to leave town. I left on June 27, 2016 and while I was gone, I called home to see if my items have came, my husband said not yet.

So I return home on July 19, 2016, still nothing.

I’m hurt and I started to research to see if Sammydress had some complaints about not getting items, and money taking from your account and boy was there complaints. As I did my research I found a number that was given by Sammydress.com and I called it but no answer, will try tomorrow.

Sammydress.com got me for $39.82, still tell this day Aug. 12, 2016, NO MERCHANDISE, SO WERE IS MY MONEY. So I’m asking Sammydress.com Hong Kong, so you tell me who drop the ball, how can I trust Sammydress.com again, so please give me my merchandise or my money back on my card.

For SammyDress Representatives or Owners

Comments About SammyDress Review: Scared to shop there – somebody got my money and my merchandise