Horrible, cheap company! Total con, products are nothing like advertised! - SammyDress

“Ordered 6 of the same tops in different colors, the order took a month and a half to receive, only 2 of them, sort of, fit. They not only look nothing like the pics, but the sleeves on 4 do not even fit the arms of the 16 year old tiny niece! I have never seen such poorly made irregular crap in all my life! Not one of the 6 tops look anything like another!

The tight, black lacey part on the midsection, actually goes over half of your chest, not like pictured at all, so, if you can get it on, it looks ridiculous!

Wrote customer service, they barely communicate in English, but told me to read the rules on their return policy! There, I would have to explain WHY I needed to return it, they would have to approve the return, and I would have to pay the return shipping!

Needless to say, they did not approve my return and I am now stuck with 6 rags that neither look good or fit! Never again! And I cannot believe the obvious plants on here for good reviews that are barely readable with the horrible English!

BEWARE of this company!

For SammyDress Representatives or Owners

Comments About SammyDress Review: Horrible, cheap company! Total con, products are nothing like advertised!