Condo remodel gone bad - Qualitas company

I contracted with Qualitas company, Jon D. Harper, President, to do a remodel on my condo and to start in the first week in May, 2015. Working with Mr. Harper was very difficult and exasperating.

The remodel was to be completed in a 6 – 8 week period but unexplained delays and lack of supervision from Mr. Harper of his subs led to avoidable mistakes and problems.

This has caused additional labor and material costs to me.

I terminated Mr. Harper on August 18, 2015. The condo remodel was still not completed.

For Qualitas company Representatives or Owners

Comments About Qualitas company Review: Condo remodel gone bad

4 Comments on "Condo remodel gone bad"

Harper, you were recently under investigation by the Idaho Bureau of Licenses for possible infractions concerning your work practices. The City of Coeur d’Alene Building Department also had some questions about a “project” you were on. There seems to be a pattern here.

Harper you have had a long and sorted history of problems with clients and vendors. (Please see Idaho Repository website – Jon Harper 1967) You did not finished the project as we had agreed. Your lack of supervision and poor work led to costly mistakes and fixes that cost an additional $40,000. There was no substitute “supervisor” during your absence as you claim. The project was never finished in the time frame we agreed upon. The subs I spoke to did not have many positive comments concerning your work. Your lack of honesty and anger management problems are very apparent… Read more »

Ed. I finished your job and you shorted me over $10,000. Stop your lies. Please move back to Las Angeles. One more comment. I had to have emergency arterial bypass surgery on my leg in the middle of your job and I still finished on time. My subs and supervisor got it done. The city approved it and signed off on the job. You’re a liar and a cheat. The more you slander me the stronger my lawsuit against you becomes. I advise you stop.