More problems with PC Matic - PC Matic

After installing PC Matic I could not type on my keyboard, and kept getting pop-up that my computer had a virus and malware.

After calling there number I was told it would cost 178.00 to fix the problem. was still having problems and called again and was told that it would cost another $199.00 to fix everything.

Computer is still running slow and they keep calling me. Called the bank to see if I could get my money back-no good. Would definitely not recommend this product or the company.

For PC Matic Representatives or Owners

Official Responses from PC Matic

By: Kayla Thrailkill On: June 7, 2016

Response from Kayla Thrailkill – Marketing Specialist at PC Pitstop

Paul-
I apologize for what it is that you went through regarding your PC Matic experience. Unfortunately, we do not offer phone based support. Therefore, I am uncertain who you spoke with who requested the $178 payment to fix your PC. I assure you it was not us.

For any technical assistance questions regarding PC Matic, you may contact our trained professionals at www.pcmatic.com/help. If they are unable to assist you to your satisfaction, a full refund will be issued.

Thank you, and again I apologize for this issue.

Comments About PC Matic Review: More problems with PC Matic

2 Comments on "More problems with PC Matic"

I’m glad I checked this out. I was seriously considering getting PC Matic, but I will not after reading these complaints. How can you not have telephone support???? I cannot imagine a tech company not having telephone support. I will look elsewhere for antivirus protection. You should pull your advertisements. It doesn’t sound like PC Matic is a very good company.

Test Comment