Still has not learned from Lawsuit that was just settled! - PNC Bank

If you have a Mtg with PNC Mtg – good luck trying to contact anyone there about any issues! I have sent several letters, emails, and spent hours on the phone trying to contact people..but of course – you are either kept on hold for 60+minutes..and then they say you have wrong department – and you get transferred again!

My property was just recently mapped as a flood zone in Ohio – so I was informed that I had to purchase additional homeowners flood insurance. -or they would purchase it for you..and it would probably cost $1250 +. All it had to do was cover the STRUCTURE. My structure is worth $166,000… so I purchased $200,000 to be on safe side.

Was that good enough for them? Nooooo – they went out and purchased additional insurance and billed me $140 – over the $450 I had already paid… coverage is $223,149, now where did they get that figure? Which is more then the structure is worth – AND more then my balance! I have been unable to talk to anyone – and found out there is a class action suit that was just settled – but it was settled before my situation.

RE: Montoya v. PNC Bank, N.A. Administrator, et al – PO Box 1100 Philadelphia PA 19105 | 888-665-1127

IF YOU NEED A HOME LOAN – YOU NEED TO GO ELSEWHERE IF YOU WANT ANY DIRECT CONTACT WITH PEOPLE!

For PNC Bank Representatives or Owners

Comments About PNC Bank Review: Still has not learned from Lawsuit that was just settled!