Worst customer relations ever! - O’Reilly Auto Parts

O’Reilly Auto Parts just isn’t what they used to be! I was happy to hear that O’Reilly was opening up down the street from me. I used O’reilly for the bulk of my business, years ago when I had another business. They were great. Too bad they are nothing like they once were.

I called the new store on a Friday to see what I would need to open a commercial account. The commercial sales person told me he would be by to see me that weekend, Monday at the latest. Close to two weeks later he shows up with his boss. Told me that he didn’t drop the ball…..must have been miscommunication, I overlooked that.

I ordered two parts from the store. On the second delivery, I noticed there was tax charged on the part. I told the driver to have the store manager call me. That never happened. I waited until the next day and called corporate. That person said he’d get on it immediately and take care of it that day. Never heard a thing about it again.

I finally called the manager on the 1st of April and he said he would refund the tax money and have the core picked up that day. Never heard from him again! On the 8th of April, I called corporate again. Again, I was assured it would be handled.

Here it is the 12th of April, a conversation with the store manager, three calls to corporate, and I have yet to deal with one person that hasn’t completely dropped the ball. The core that they were supposed to pick up is still sitting beside my desk. Looks like I’m going to have to return it myself and eat the tax money too.

Update: Never heard from corporate, never heard from the store manager. They sent a driver with a cash refund on the taxes and core. The days of business owners and management making things right is long gone with this company. I guess they go on averages now. Most people these days are sheep, they’ll continue to do business with businesses that don’t care about their customers. I never thought I’d see the day that Oreilly’s became worse than Autozone, that day has come!

DON’T EVEN THINK OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY TREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS LIKE DIRT AND APPARENTLY DON’T HAVE ANYONE THEY HAVE TO ANSWER TO.

O’Reilly Auto Parts – 3860 Palm Beach Blvd Fort Myers FL 33905 | 239-215-3923

For O’Reilly Auto Parts Representatives or Owners

Comments About O’Reilly Auto Parts Review: Worst customer relations ever!