Mortgage Thieves - Ocwen

For the last 4 years Ocwen has sent us letters our escrow is short. It is never 50 or 100 dollars it is thousands. They never can give us a clear definition of why. Nobody there seems to understand or speak proper ENGLISH. especially if you have a question. This year when they sent us a letter telling us our escrow was short six thousand dollars I called to ask why and they proceeded to tell me my taxes went up. Yes they did. 110 dollars. Not thousands.

Again no further explanation. I told them right then we are done with you. We refinanced our home at the end of July to get the hell away from them. After we closed they paid my second installment of taxes. We were already with a new company who had also paid the taxes. Then they started calling demanding three thousand dollars. Mind you the second installment of taxes was twenty four hundred.

The new mortgage company agreed to pay them for the tax bill and get their money back from the state. The 24,000 but there was still 590.00 unaccounted for. Well low and behold they were charging us interest for August. They weren’t our mortgage company anymore. We closed and paid them off in July. They demanded payment or were going to put a lean on our property. So the 590.00 got paid.

Ocwen are nothing but a bunch of THIEVES!!! STEALING MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THEN ACTING LIKE THEY DON’T SPEAK ENGLISH!!! DO NOT! DO NOT!!! EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

For Ocwen Representatives or Owners