Frauds and Liars - National Home Gardening Club

In May 2000 I became a lifetime member to the National Home Gardening Club. I was faithful each week checking out tests, contests and reading all the new information. I was awarded a few times with free trial items to use and report on. Loved this idea. Then after all these years they sold out to Scout. I can no longer log onto this site without paying for a membership once again! When I joined in 2000 I was promised the following:
Here was their promise:

Club Membership – What are the benefits of being a Life Member? Life Members of the Gardening Club of America will receive a lifetime of exclusive Life Member gifts, rewards and benefits (easily a $1,010.00 value). Life Members receive:

* Lifetime Subscription to Gardening How-To Magazine

* Lifetime of Free Product Testing Eligibility

* Lifetime Access to our Club Website

* Lifetime Access to Great Giveaways

* Exclusive Life Member Credentials including a Life Member ID Card, Key ring, Life Member Gardening Mat and Gloves, and more.

When selling out to Scout members were NOT notified that their membership would become null and void, which in my opinion is bad corporate policy. Nor did Scout send out letters informing National Home Gardening Clubs members of the take over and new policies. As for losing money, I am out a small amount (350) compared to others. I purchased items that I never received, nor could I contact them as apparently they were transitioning.

I feel members were treated badly and some type of compensation should be awarded to us.

For National Home Gardening Club Representatives or Owners