Bad service from my favourite fast food - McDonalds

On The 27th April 2016 at 11:11am walking to McDonald’s Southgate contact number for them 011 941 1621 and their Vat number #4220257911, Person that assisted on the day ID 360 – Mulaudzi T. When walking in took us 15min before I order was taken due to only one person taking orders and after my order was taken for 4 Adults and two children.

We waited for 10min and went back to query what the holdup was. Standing at the counter some of the food was there and other was missing, I queried about that, that when I was told with attitude that it’s still coming.

Then I asked about the other happy meal, discovered that she missed that while taking the order as I order 7meals. So I asked her to rectify it intern the process was taking too long. We opted to pay for another toy and stick with what we have and at that point they only finished because I complained about the food being cold, a fast food restaurant taking as long as a sit now restaurant.

It’s the second time I came to this branch and had a problem, hence I avoid it. Yet the manager asked me the last time please give us another opportunity. This branch is so busy and the service and quality of food they give is totally disgusting. They don’t deserve the clientele they receive.

Mcdonald’s – Cnr Rifle Road & Columbine Ave Meredale Johannesburg South 2091 South Africa | 011-941-1621

For McDonalds Representatives or Owners