Ripped me off and screwed me - magicJack

I spent $70 on this device, plug it up and went to work. Got a call 2 hours latter my house was on fire – burnt to the ground – lost two dogs and a cat.

Fire marshal said it was the usb adapter that was plug into the computer, which was the magic jack. but since it was burnt so badly, their was no evidence to support my complaint .

Now i live in a apartment and almost strangled the IT tech guy when he tried to sell me one at Walmart.

For magicJack Representatives or Owners

Respond To This Complaint Complaint Removal

Comments About magicJack Review: Ripped me off and screwed me

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
wpDiscuz
Close

Follow Us To Receive Complaint Alerts

Get Complaint Alert Emails