Worst Website - JJsHouse

This company is a joke. All showcases as a US/UK company in the US/UK and manufacture everything is China.

So here is my experience with them, I ordered a wedding dress for my wife custom made (Measurement provided), Veil, Gloves, Tiara, veil and some lights. When placing the order got to know that the shipping price on the product page is not the same.

On the checkout page it was different and higher anyways I took the fastest shipping which is 4 to 6 days.

Then I started tracking my order, I checked the status of the order and it was not shipped. Then I contact the agent on chat and they explained that expedite shipping means they will send it quicker as normally for them to parcel it takes 14 to 30 days however with this option they will parcel it sooner. Anyways I said lets wait.

A few days later I got a message stating the product has been shipped from China and I was like “CHINA” I ordered from a site which is from US and getting the product from China. So again I pinged the agent on the chat and told her that I do not trust in Chinese products and they assured me that thou the manufacturing happens in China, the quality is great and it will be made as per my requirement and excellent customer experience was given to me.

Anyways I waited and the product arrived (While I was not in Bangkok). Got a couple of scary mails stating it will be returned as they are not able to read out to me. So I asked one of my colleague to collect the product. When she went to collect they told her she needs to pay additional 1300thb for custom and tax, anyways she paid it. As I came back to Bangkok I collect the dress and my to be wife tried the dress, well she was looking gorgeous, not because of the dress, she always looks gorgeous.

The dress was as expected not as per the measurement. The waist was an inch loose, the sleeves were loose, anyways no time to return and exchange so will get someone local to look into it. The Tiara looks awesome, the gloves and veil are low quality and the Light is absolutely a Chinese product. As I opened the light the top it was in 2 piece and the quality it super bad. Anyways the light and the veil was something I didn’t like and wanted to return.

NOW COMES THE NIGHTMARE…

I sent them a message saying I want to return and the first reply I get it’s not possible as 7 days is passed… I wrote back to them, stating you were aware that I was not in town and just got back. Then I contact them on chat and they said they will get back to me asap. I waited for another 4 hours no reply so I got on the chat again and this time beautiful Victoria tells me that the after sale team have left for the day. I was super angry, so I told her this is not acceptable, then she said she will get in touch with the supervisor from the aftersales team (I thought they already left for the day).

Anyways fare enough I got a reply stating they will take the product back, however I should pay for the to and forth of the product (Delivery Charge – More expensive then the product), and it will take 3 weeks before I get a store credit to order something else, so that means the new product would reach me after my marriage. Which again made me angrier and then Victoria also got angry and extremely rudely she behaved. So I have decided to buy a new veil from a here only and to throw the lights away.

SO I AM WAITING THIS EFFORT TO WRITE THIS JUST SO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CHEAP COMPANY. IN THE START THEY WILL BE VERY NICE TO YOU AND LATER SHOW YOU THE CORRECT FACE OF THE COMPANY.

I will be uploading pictures soon, so you can relate to what I am saying… Have a Nice day people…

For JJsHouse Representatives or Owners