BOGUS Company, Phone Number Disconnected - Inmate Call Solutions

inmate call solutions. I ordered online 3 months. for 49.99. They charged me 74.08. I got an email from them stating an agent will be in contact with me shortly. nobody contacted me. I had to google the phone number 1-800-661-3845.

Guess what? its disconnected. I have no way to get any of my money back. They wont respond to the tickets I submitted, their “online chat” is OFFLINE. oh and yea there is no phone number on the website to talk to a human.

THIS IS A SCAM do not give them your money. Also btw- it came out of my account as Securustech LLC.

So i contacted SECURUS and they cannot give a refund either, because its a 3rd party. The supervisor told me that jails do not accept 3rd party calls only through the provider, which in my case is securus.

Just an FYI. ANY of these companies claiming to give you unlimited or cheaper call rates for these jail calls is a scam. You will just unfortunately have to pay to talk to your loved ones.

For Inmate Call Solutions Representatives or Owners

Comments About Inmate Call Solutions Review: BOGUS Company, Phone Number Disconnected