Scamming Scambags - HomeAdvisor

BEWARE… I was always getting calls from a HomeAdvisor associate, trying to get me to sign up with them to receive leads in the HVAC industry. I thought to give it a try. The women named Joelle Yount fell to tell me (or kept it from me purposely) that I would get leads based on what my profile said. In my profile I’ve stated that I am licensed to do installs/replacements, but I always stated to HomeAdvisor that I don’t want to receive any leads of this type.

Shortly I was hit with leads I acquired not to be sent to me. They charged my Credit Card for all this leads. After arguing with them I was refunded the amount as a credit to my account with them, not back to the credit card they charged me. Their reasoning for that was that their Terms And Conditions states that they wouldn’t apply that credit to my CC, but keep it in their possession as a credit for the future leads.

If you decide to not do business with them, you loose this credit. The catch is that you can’t access the Terms And Conditions if you are not paying the membership fee of $287.

This business has “SCAM” written all over, and I fell for it. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE…

For HomeAdvisor Representatives or Owners