DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY - HerRoom.com

I ordered a bra & panty set as a gift. When it arrived, they sent the wrong size bra (30B; I had ordered a 30A.) I emailed customer service the day I received it (5/18/16); 2 days later I had still not heard back, so I emailed again.

The response I got back told me that I had ordered the wrong size! I corrected them, and they asked me to send them a photo of the bra with tags showing the incorrect size. I asked them to send out a replacement; they said that they couldn’t until the item I sent was already on its way back to them, and that they wouldn’t send me a return label until Monday 5/23/16. I told them that the gift was now already late, and that I needed them to send the replacement overnight, otherwise I’d return the whole order for a refund, and they would lose a customer for good.

I was told that they would ask management if a replacement could be sent overnight.

On Monday 5/23/16, I received the return label via email from the post office, but I heard nothing from customer service as to whether they would send the replacement.I emailed them again asking this; I received no response.

The seventh day since receiving the wrong item. Despite previously being told by herroom.com that it “shouldn’t be a problem” for them to overnight the correct item, I was finally told today that they would only ship 2nd day, and only after they saw tracking activity on the return (why that is seems ridiculous; I could send them a box of rocks!) I informed them that I’ll be returning the entire order for a full refund, and that they’ve lost a customer for life. Avoid herroom.com unless you enjoy being treated like something you normally try not to step in!

For HerRoom.com Representatives or Owners