Refund due - Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics

I was sent to the Camp Hill office in PA for a boot for a torn Achilles. I was asked to pay the $206.00 when my boot was ready. No problem i paid in full and was informed once they received payment from my insurance company I would receive a refund from them. Again no problem.

That was April 9. I waited once hearing back from my insurance I was due a refund of $87.50. As of October 9 i have called 7 times each time to be told my refund would be mail in 7-10 days from Texas. I spoke with someone this morning from the Elizabeth Town office and its constantly a run around.

I would not recommend this office if you are looking for friendly service or if you are due any refund because you wont see it as its been 7 months already.

Hanger Clinic – 3514 Trindle Road Camp Hill PA 17011 | 717-731-8181

For Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Representatives or Owners

Comments About Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Review: Refund due

1 Comment on "Refund due"

Hello Kathy, my name is Meghan and I work at Hanger. I’m so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. At Hanger we strive to provide the highest quality of care possible to each of our patients and we are sincerely sorry you feel you had an experience contrary to that. Please e-mail me at mewilliams@hanger.com so I can look into this for you ASAP.