Incompetence - Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics

I ordered by physician prescription large 40-50 compression hose. I picked up the order and when I tried the hose onto my leg, it was a medium size. I returned them and was told they could not take them back so I sent a complaint into the Insurance Company requesting they not pay this charge. By my very presence in their office they could tell my stature is over 6’00”. The technician stated he had put in for medium. He also did a complete measuring of both legs on my initial visit.

The quality of the hose was in question because they were not of the same quality as I am accustomed to receiving from Jobst. I went to Hangar because of my new location. I will return to Jobst.

Conclusion: Satisfaction of the client/patient was irrelevant, it was dollar that was spent. The folks in the office are not property trained and their future success in doubtful.

Hangar Orthopedics – 950 E Harvard Denver CO 80210 | 303-761-7800

For Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Representatives or Owners

Comments About Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Review: Incompetence

1 Comment on "Incompetence"

Hello Dennis, Meghan from Hanger here. I’m so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We want to provide the highest quality of customer service to each of our patients and we are sincerely sorry you feel your experience did not reflect that. Please e-mail me directly at megwilliams@hanger.com so I can look into this for you.