Not reputable business - ERICDRESS

I paid $237 for two evening gowns. Was emailed that they were working on shipping it out. I have not received the item it’s been over two weeks. I have emailed numerous times and now they refused to respond. They have shut me down off of their live chat.

They cannot be trusted. They are unprofessional when it comes to community relations with its customers. I should’ve listened to people about the reviews. You either get no product or no refund when you complain. I have opened a complaint with PayPal to try to get my money back or get my product.

They have ignored me completely and all I want is an update on the status when it will be shipped out. The wedding is May 14 and I will not have these dresses. Never ever do expedited shipping. There’s nothing that you get fast when they tell you it’s going to take longer than normal. I paid for a fast shipping and still have not received the two gowns.

Only do on line shopping with stores located in the US with shipping locally. I have truly learned my lesson. I also ordered two earrings. They still have not arrived and have been in transit for I don’t know how long.

For ERICDRESS Representatives or Owners

Comments About ERICDRESS Review: Not reputable business

1 Comment on "Not reputable business"

This company is a scam! I ordered a dress. Money was deducted same day. I went online to view & track order it states I have no recent nor pending orders yet yhe money was taken from my acct and of course I cant reach anyone!!!