Hoodwinked and Bamboozled by Gift Card - DIRECTV

On December 21st we signed up for new service with AT&T DirecTV. The representative on the phone went over the different packages with us and we made our choice. She went on to say that we would receive a $200.00 hundred dollar Visa Gift Card in about 30 days for being a new DirecTV customer, Well 30 days has come and gone and no card.

I have called numerous times and was told that i would be receiving it soon. I phoned again on February 13th, 2016 at 12:36 pm Eastern Standard Time and asked the same question yet again. Only this time the representative stated that he did not see where it said anything about my getting a $200.00 Visa Gift Card.

I informed him that it is unfortunate that he works for a company that misleads/lies to consumers just to get their business. As much as I do not care for Charter I would have remained with them. Now I am stuck in a 2 year contract and no $200.00 hundred dollar Visa Gift Card from them.

Something needs to be done such as a class action lawsuit. I am sure that they have more than likely Hoodwinked and Bamboozled many many more. I will be reporting them to the Attorney General. I will never refer anyone too them.

For DIRECTV Representatives or Owners