Third time in a row I haven’t received my order. - Choxi

I have used this site before and it was fine. The first time it went wrong was in April. I didn’t receive my order and after 9 weeks I contacted nomorerack/ choxi customer service and they issued me a “store” credit. I ordered several thing.

A month later, no order and another credit. I tried again. It has now been over a month. I have sent e-mails and tried calling numerous times without answers. The phone number I called said that all e-mails will be answered in 24 hours.

I got an automated answer back but nothing after that.

I e-mailed again still no answer.

Called phone number to talk to a “real” person. Same message …we are closed but will be open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m eastern standard time Monday through Friday. I’ve called 4 times. All different time of the day and I get the same message.

I have no idea what happened to this company but would advise not to buy from them.

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: Third time in a row I haven’t received my order.