I’m sure I’ll never see my money, so don’t give them yours! - Choxi

I have ordered from Choxi (formerly No More Rack) and had some issues in the past such as shipping me the wrong color of something or not having an item and not contacting me so I don’t find this out until I contacted them. I ordered 5 items on July 15th and was given the 10-14 day ship time notice.

Okay, no problem. What concerned me was that I was not given notification of shipment day after day after day so I reach out to them via chat about 3 weeks in and was told ‘We ask for a three week time frame for shipment’.

Well, it’s been three weeks, what’s the update? ‘Our supplier has not given us a ship date so we cannot say.’

So i wait another couple of weeks and reach out via chat again and am given the same story, their suppliers aren’t updating them so they can’t update me.

So last week I try to chat and low and behold there is NO chat button on their website. So I email (of course you are encouraged to email, says it takes them usually less than an hour to respond….here I still wait for a response 5 days later) And numerous times I’ve tried their their customer service phone number and get thrown into the No More Rack answering system.

I’m sure I’ll never see my money so please, don’t waste yours!

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: I’m sure I’ll never see my money, so don’t give them yours!