Rip Off – I fell for it! - Choxi

It has been over the allowed 10-14 business days and I never received my order of sheets nor have they answered the phones as it says it is closed including the corporate office.

After reading all of the complaints afterwards, I have found out that I am in the same situation and have been duped!

I’ve emailed and called them and no response. The order was purchased on August 16th, 2016 and no tracking number or response back from Choxi. I’ve lost $40 and I will report this to the BBB!

Please do not order from them!!

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: Rip Off – I fell for it!