No More! - Choxi

It is apparent that Choxi/No More Rack is at its end. They offer incentive coupons to order from them and no orders are received. I have watched their web site continue to shrink in product offerings this past year. I have placed 4 orders this year and have not received them.

An email to their customer service results in an apology for their vender delay with an option to cancel. When I cancel I get a credit back to my Choxi account but not to the credit card that was used.

I have been reading other complaints and realize that Choxi is in violation of what is called “the mail order rule”.

The rule is as follows–The Rule requires that when you advertise mail or telephone order merchandise, you must have a reasonable basis for stating or implying that you can ship within a certain time. If you make no shipment statement, you must have a reasonable basis for believing that you can ship within 30 days. That is why direct marketers sometimes call this the “30-day Rule.”

If, after taking the customer’s order, you learn that you cannot ship within the time you stated or within 30 days, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delayed shipment. If you cannot obtain the customer’s consent to the delay—either because it is not a situation in which you are permitted to treat the customer’s silence as consent and the customer has not expressly consented to the delay, or because the customer has expressly refused to consent—you must, without being asked, promptly refund all the money the customer paid you for the unshipped merchandise.

You can now add internet sales to the above. They also cannot charge your credit card for the item until it invoices. They can however hold an authorization against a debit card. Basically I am out money but have learned a valuable lesson with this company. I do not expect to get any of my money back or the products ordered.

My last email to customer care has gone unanswered when in the past I received responses within 24 hours of the initial email inquiry.

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: No More!