Unfair termination - Casey’s General Store

I was manager at Casey’s for 1+ years and with the company for 3+ years. I worked on average 100+ hours especially during renovation of my store. My assistant manager was rude to not only employees but customers as well.

When I brought this to the attention of my area supervisor, I was told to kiss and make up with this employee. I was not able to reprimand this employee without her calling human resources. My supervisor told me that I was unable to do any kind of retaliation to her. When I did not give her a raise on her annual review this employee called human resources and told them that I was having sexual relationships with the male employees. I never once did.

I was terminated because I showed a YouTube video to an employee while I was on break in my own personal vehicle. I was told that I did not act in a professional manner when I showed this video.

Casey’s General Store – One Convenience Blvd Ankeny IA 50021 | 515-965-6100