Beware of rip off by Teezily! - Teezily

Ordered my t-shirt in April 2016 for my birthday in June. Still no T-shirt delivered! Contacted Teezily and they asked me to wait for 1 month (!) before introducing a claim. I did so, but despite the promises by Teezily to re-send the T-shirt I still have not received it. Cannot do away with the impression that Teezily is buying time in the hope their clients will finally give up in trying to obtain what they ordered. What a rip-off!

Update 01/09/2016: after having posted this review also on the Facebook page of Teezily, I was contacted by their customer service who said they would contact their production manager to “study the case” After a couple of days, I was contacted by them again with exactly the same standard reply I received 3 months ago, i.e that the parcel went missing in the post and that it is not their fault and that they offering a reprint within a couple of weeks!

As I am fed up with these delaying tactics I urged them to refund me the money. Curious whether this will ever happen…

For Teezily Representatives or Owners

Comments About Teezily Review: Beware of rip off by Teezily!