Beware of Cons Bearing Free Spins - InboxDollars

Unexpected and newly divorced, I joined INBOX dollars to make a few extra dollars to help in the struggle to get back on my feet. I had heard that when payment was requested at $30, a $3 fee would be charged unless the amount earned was $40.

I struggled through tons of surveys only to be told at the End of most of them that I didn’t qualify, but with paid e-mails, and nickels award by free spins and dogged determination, I managed to make it to $38.

I requested payment, having been told I would have several days to earn the remainder of my $40 goal only to learn that I had to reach $50! Seeing that as nearly unreachable, I requested payment. One week later, I tried to log in and found my account had been TERMINATED therefore I was ineligible for payment.

They owe me $35 Plus another $6 and change that I earned after submitting my request. This company has you complete surveys, then declares you are not qualified instead of crediting your account then scams you out of what you manage to earn.

Save yourself time, trouble and major frustration and disappointment and Do Not Sign up with INBOXDOLLARS!!! They are CROOKS!

For InboxDollars Representatives or Owners