Causes blanching - Beverly Hills MD

Beverly Hills MD and their Lift & Sculpting cream causes blanching (whitening of the skin due to vasoconstriction of the blood vessels), which lasted for hours.

After the cream’s blanching effects resolved, my face was swollen. My complaint was dismissed by Dr. Layke and his customer support representative Giselle, and no ingredients were given as possible causes per my request.

She stated that no one else had complained of similar results and recommended that I consulted my dermatologist. Being fellowship trained in dermatology myself, this was the pinnacle of my discontent with this company.

They lack understanding of their product, medicine in general, and customer service basics.

For Beverly Hills MD Representatives or Owners

Official Responses from Beverly Hills MD

By: Samantha W On: September 1, 2016

Response from Samantha W – Customer Service Manager at Beverly Hills MD

Hello Lindsey, my name is Samantha and I am the Customer Care Manager here at Beverly Hills MD. I want to apologize for any adverse reaction you experienced while using the Lift & Firm Sculpting Cream. I spoke to my product development team regarding your concerns of facial blanching, and that is truly not something we have ever seen with any of our customers. All Beverly Hills MD products are third party laboratory tested for safety. I highly encourage you to speak to a physician, in order to rule out any other possible health concerns that certain lab tests may reveal. Please feel free to contact me directly at Samantha@beverlyhills-md.com, if you ever have any future questions or concerns regarding our company. Thank you.

Comments About Beverly Hills MD Review: Causes blanching