Automatic renewal ripoff - Beverly Hills MD

I was taken in by the automatic renewal scam a few months ago, but chalked it up to an error on my part, thinking that I did not see the small print on my small cell phone screen. Since then I’ve been very careful to not automatically renew anything from them. Last week I received 3 bottles of Deep Regenerating Stem Cell Moisturizer only a month after I ordered 3 bottles of the same thing.

I called to complain and a somewhat nasty women informed me that I had signed up for the automatic renewal plan by getting a “free” dark spot coverup cream (along with the 3 bottles I had purchased earlier. This is clearly a scam, and I informed her that I would be reported this company to the authorities, at which point she removed me from the automatic renewal plan, but I am still out $132.

This is my first step–next step is to report them the whatever is California’s Consumer Fraud Office. This must be the primary way they make their money. The product is not bad, but I will never order anything else from them–way to much risk. With this sort of dishonesty, I’m worried that they will either charge me again or retaliate by selling my credit card number.

For Beverly Hills MD Representatives or Owners

Official Responses from Beverly Hills MD

By: Samantha W On: September 1, 2016

Response from Samantha W – Customer Service Manager at Beverly Hills MD

Hello Eileen, my name is Samantha and I am the Customer Care Manager here at Beverly Hills MD. I want to take the time to apologize for any confusion we may have caused you during the order process. Please rest assured that it is never our intention to confuse our customers, and we did in fact, run a special offer for a free Dark Spot Corrector for customers who bought 3 jars of the Deep Regenerating Stem Cell Moisturizer and signed up for the Inner Circle Membership. We never automatically sign up customers for the Inner Circle Membership and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We always stand by our full money back guarantee and, we most certainly will never sell your credit card information, as that is not only illegal, but also unethical. Please contact me at Samantha@beverlyhills-md.com, so that I can quickly process a full refund for you. Thank you.

Comments About Beverly Hills MD Review: Automatic renewal ripoff