Alibaba Scammers - AE Trading

THEY USED ALIBABA PLATFORM TO SCAM ME. ALIBABA CAN’T EVEN HELP NEGOTIATE RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO ANY FORMS OF COMMUNICATION.I was interested in buying some items on the Alibaba website. I posted a request on the request board for sellers to respond.

A representative for AE TRADING responded that they could meet my needs and that they were guaranteed by ALIBABA. After some negotiations, we agreed on price and the goods were bought. From the beginning, they were very difficult to deal with. After the initial payment was made, it very hard to even get with touch with the company representative.

Finally after going through the shipping company, I got a hold of them and they confirmed that the goods were shipped. It took two months for the arrival from South Korea to my destination port. by then, the payments were made per our agreements. It took the company almost a month and three weeks before they could even release the bill of lading. That’s when I started realizing something was just not right.

Once the goods went through customs, we opened the container. To my surprise, all the item were damaged. Originally, I was schedule to receive 1500 items. All I received was 464. I then took photos and start calling the company representative. She acted like she was shocked at first. She requested to verify that the documents match the container.

After that, she decides to blame the receiving party. She wanted to know where I was at the time. I was sending her the photo of all the evidence I had.I am into the third week of trying to get this resolve to no avail. The representative is not even my calls right now nor responding to my emails.

For AE Trading Representatives or Owners