Failure to disclose fees - Sprint

Sprint has been advertising to ATT and Verizon customers that they will “cut your bill in half”. Being a longtime ATT customer I made the switch. My total cost for service was printed and disclosed on the day I changed services. I just received my first printed bill and there are charges that were never disclosed. I switched in good faith expecting full disclosure. I have been charged a $7.99 monthly fee for “Spending Limit Program Charge”. I was later told on the phone this charge would be eliminated if I signed up for eBills and AutoPay. This was never disclosed. I prefer a paper bill to see my usage on all 5 phone lines.

Additionally, there was a $12.65 monthly fee for “Sprint Surcharge” that was never disclosed. I have no idea why this is being charged. Also, a $9.95 monthly fee for “Administrative Charge”. Again, these were never disclosed in my agreement printout when I agreed to change carriers. I spoke with Cynthia with Sprint headquarters at 855-848-3280 back on April 1. To date she has not followed up on my complaint.

This is a total of $37.52 per month in hidden charges that was never disclosed to me on the day I agreed to accept Sprint as my cell phone carrier. I suspect this kind of complaint will grow. I have made numerous attempts to get this corrected with no success.

Additionally, I have called Cynthia at Sprint headquarters to get her to follow up on my issue. I am unable to get her to respond back. This is the only way I know to get them to correct these mistakes and provide me with full disclosure.

Sprint Wireless – 6200 Sprint Parkway Overland Park KS 66251 | 855-848-3280