ShoesPie Burn You More!! - ShoesPie

I ordered from ShoesPie.com on Nov 27, 2014 I did not receive my shoes till January 15,2015.

The shoes arrived in a smashed box and the size said 8 but they were a 9. I paid 112.00 US dollars plus tax shipping and tariff. The total of my shoes were 150.00 and they don’t fit. I sent emails(6 in total) they replies were the most ridiculous replies I have heard from any shop site! This is the finally email I received from ShoesPie:

“Thanks a lot for your concern and a nice day to you.If you return the item to us,you need to pay for the shipping cost and maybe you need to pay the tariff and most time the tariff is even much higher than the item itself,and you need to pay for it.I have a recommendation,you can sell the item to your friends or send to your closed friends. And if you can  repay 70$, we can send you a new item which is the suitable size for you.If you insist return to us,you can return to us,just pay for the shipping cost and the tariff.Looking forward your quick reply.”

They tell me to sell them !! What is the point in having a exchange or return menu! This is not a American company it is in China. I will never recommend this company or order again. I do all my shopping on line and this is the worst experience ever! I give them a 0/5 the entire experience was horrible and unprofessional!

Just take your money and burn it as its really is what you get nothing!!!

Angry!!!

For ShoesPie Representatives or Owners

Comments About ShoesPie Review: ShoesPie Burn You More!!