Here Is The Real Customer Service Phone Number! - SeniorPeopleMeet.com

The REAL customer service number is (866) 727-8920

I just got off the phone with the parent company (People Media) so this number is accurate as of today, 8/24/15.

Here is my MAIN complaint:

The site (seniorpeoplemeet.com) claims that you can “Unsubscribe” yourself from their service, right from their website, but YOU CANNOT. What follows is the site’s own instructions which their “customer service” form sent to me after I filled out the form requesting to be unsubscribed:

1. Login to your account.

2. Click on your username in the upper-right corner of your screen and click My Account.

3. Click “View Account Status”.

4. Click the “More Account Statuses” link.

4. Click ‘Unsubscribe Me’.

5. Click the “Remove Automatic Renewal” option

6. Follow the instructions and answer all the questions to complete the entire process.

Sounds good, right? It does! . . . except for one thing; the 2nd Step 4 (yes, there’s two of them) clearly says “4. Click ‘Unsubscribe Me’.” THERE IS NO “Unsubscribe Me” LINK ON THIS OR ANY OTHER PAGE ON THIS SITE. Their instructions make you go round and round and round but you can neither unsubscribe nor can you REQUEST A REFUND. I had to Google “seniorpeoplemeet.com complaints” and choose the link for THIS site (allcustomercarenumbers.com) in order to find a valid phone number to call in order to request my refund.

This shady practice of making it impossible to request a refund from the site itself demonstrates what a shady business this site truly is. My advice — STAY AWAY from seniorpeoplemeet.com! If you have already joined and want a refund you must call the phone number I listed — until they change the number (no doubt).

The ONLY thing seniorpeoplemeet.com will allow you to do on the site is to turn off Automatic rebilling. You have been warned!

For SeniorPeopleMeet.com Representatives or Owners

Comments About SeniorPeopleMeet.com Review: Here Is The Real Customer Service Phone Number!