Clothing is a Knock Off - SammyDress

I ordered the Elegant Scoop Neck Color Block Bow Embellished Hollow Out Sleeveless Women’s Dress. I was so excited, this dress looked beautiful online. I ordered it. What I received was a cheap knock off that looked nothing the picture online and they mailed me the wrong size.

This is the review I gave the dress and of course surprise surprise it isn’t posted or the picture of the dress I took so other buyers could see what they were really purchasing…

Truly disappointed with everything regarding this dress. Not only is it a cheap knock off, but they mailed me the wrong size. So I submitted a ticket and someone responded and then just stopped.

After 3 weeks with no response, I finally closed my ticket. This dress is cheap, poor quality and looks nothing like the picture. There is nothing “elegant” about the dress I received. I wish I could figure out who actually makes the dress in the picture because it is beautiful and I am truly disappointed.

I have include a picture of what I received so no one else makes the same mistake and is disappointed.

Clothing is a Knock Off sammydress

For SammyDress Representatives or Owners

Comments About SammyDress Review: Clothing is a Knock Off

1 Comment on "Clothing is a Knock Off"

I also noticed that none of my negative reviews are posted. None of my questions which may be interpreted as negative are posted either. I have noticed that the customer pictures never seem to look like what the model is wearing. It’s really too bad that there is so much deception in this world :-(