A scam as far as I can tell. You will purchase and not receive anything. - SammyDress

*** I BOUGHT THIS AT THE beginning of JANUARY 2015. It is now APRIL 2015!! I HAVE NOT HEARD A PEEP FROM THEM OR RECEIVED THIS. HERE ARE THE EMAILS FROM SAMMYDRESS.COM__

Congratulations! Your payment for MM1501181427060005 has been accepted. Once the order is ready, it will be given to our partner to deliver to you. A shipping confirmation email will be sent when the order has shipped with tracking information and estimated delivery time.

Customer satisfaction is SammyDress.com‘s first priority. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at our Support Center. We love to hear from our customers

Hello, Susan
Thank you very much for your purchase, your order number is MM1501181427060005 . We will arrange speedy shipping as soon as we receive your payment. You will find how convenient and safe it is to import high quality goods from the orient. Please feel free to contact us for any questions and suggestion. We will try our best to serve you.
You can find your order processing information in ‘My account’-My order check or update your order

Our business hour is Mon- Sun from 8.00am to 5.00pm(GMT+8).

Shipping Information:

Color:CADETBLUE 114029101 1 $9.90
Subtotal $9.90
Shipping & Handling $5.99
Grand Total $15.89

NOTHING!!!!!!!!! And no phone number listed on that purchase confirmation….

For SammyDress Representatives or Owners

Comments About SammyDress Review: A scam as far as I can tell. You will purchase and not receive anything.