Rip off Indian loan company - MobiLoans

I got a fast deposit loan of $1,000 deposited in my bank using my bank routing number and account number; now they are taking 155.00 every two weeks an amount that was not agreed to.

I have read many more complaints about these guys and it seems no one can stop them as they are an Indian nation outside normal American law agencies. Their are 255 complaints against this company so far one person as of this date has lost over $3,000 dollars to tell taking money from his account with no end in sight.

For MobiLoans Representatives or Owners

Comments About MobiLoans Review: Rip off Indian loan company

3 Comments on "Rip off Indian loan company"

I recently received a letter from a debt collection company saying I owed Mobiloans $1000. I have never applied for nor received a loan from Mobiloans. WTF? No money has been depositied in my account nor have there been any attempts to take payments from my checking account. I’ve contacted the debt collection company and am waiting for them to respond. I contacted Mobiloans but they just transferred me to the debt company.

Sadly i had to close my bank account & open another one….

The exact same thing happened to me. I even had screenshots and emails to confirm that we agreed to monthly payments. However, they still tried to feed me the bull that it is according to my pay scale.