I thought I was going to be hired at popeyes - Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

I waited to be hired for 3 weeks an then i went in for my orientation an filled out all of my paperwork, an handbook paperwork. The manager, Raven – who is the general manager, hired me, even put me on the work schedule for monday wednesday an thursday. Called that sunday to get the work schedule.

The craziest thing about the whole situation is that i put my application online an she, Mrs Raven the gm, gave me a paper application to fill out again, right there during orientation. I filled this out the date of 8-7-15. I was supposed to work monday the date of 8-10-15 an 812-15, also 8-13-15 for training is what she had told me.

So I came in at 4 pm on 8-10-15 an the assistant manager told me that they did not hire me because i had no application at all. Of course i was upset deeply because I depended on this job to feed my family an pay my bills.

So will somebody in the corporation please help me work for one of the finest chicken places in the united states? Also, I do have all of my paperwork showing that i was hired by the GM at West Washington store in indianapolis indiana.

Popeyes Chicken – 3715 Green Ash Ct Indianapolis Indiana 46222 | 317-625-0845

For Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Representatives or Owners

Comments About Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review: I thought I was going to be hired at popeyes