SCAM – charged $29.99 for the Major Golf Pro Associate Membership for a month. - Major Golf Pro

I paid the one dollar for the sleeve of golf balls the next day I was charged $29.99 for the Major Golf Pro Associate Membership for a month.

I cancelled that same day and received an email stating it was cancelled. They still processed the $29.99 charge and it came out of my account on the 9 March 2015.

I called on 10 March 2015 to inquire why it was charged, it was considered to be the previous billing cycle. The fee are non refundable.

I have contacted my bank to contest the charge and will file a Better Business Bureau report against them also

For Major Golf Pro Representatives or Owners

Comments About Major Golf Pro Review: SCAM – charged $29.99 for the Major Golf Pro Associate Membership for a month.

2 Comments on "SCAM – charged $29.99 for the Major Golf Pro Associate Membership for a month."

I was charged the $47.87 when as soon as I ordered the free golf balls I cancelled the free membership but was told you can’t do it on your computer customer service said you must call in. So your free 3 golf balls will cost you more than a dozen pro v’s.

Yes it is a hoax beware of the $1.00 free golf ball ad they just got me for $47 with the same story that I agreed to the term and conditions which I certainly did not see or I never would have ordered them. BEWARE of MAJOR GOLF PRO freebies stay as far away as you can.