Trial Offer a Scam supported by Collection Pros - BellaLabs

Several months ago I responded to a free trial offer on the internet for two face creams. I gave a credit card number to cover shipping and postage and the trail samples arrived a few days later. However, when I read the small print literature accompanying the samples, I realized the trial offer was a scam. If I did not cancel the trial and return the creams unopened within 14 days, I would be charged $175.26.

I called the telephone number of the company and cancelled the trial. The sales person who answered the phone accepted my cancellation and said I could keep the creams at a reduced cost. I declined that offer and mailed the creams the next day.

I did not hear from the company again until I received a collection notice from Collection Pros claiming that I owed La Creme Skin Care and Bella Labs $87.63 each. The collection notice stated that if I did not dispute the claim in writing or by filling in a form on their website within 30 days, Bella Labs claim would be deemed valid and I would be charged further penalties.

For BellaLabs Representatives or Owners

Comments About BellaLabs Review: Trial Offer a Scam supported by Collection Pros