It’s a scam - Denver Marijuana Online

I placed an order from denvermarijuanaonline.com for product. the site claims to have a Colorado license and has a phone number listed.

I spoke to them and texted with them prior to placing the order. once the money was sent $400.00, they claimed to need an additional $320.00 for shipping fees.

They will not refund my money or send anything. at this point they have acknowledged that they scammed me. be warned before ordering anything from thee folks.

denvermarijuanaonline.com – Martha harrisonburg, va 720-443-2936

For Denver Marijuana Online Representatives or Owners

Comments About Denver Marijuana Online Review: It’s a scam

3 Comments on "It’s a scam"

This is a definite scam, got me for $300.00 and when I’m expecting a package I’m told we need $200 more for “insurance”. Anyone who has been scammed go to IC3, internet Crimes and file a complaint. It may be tough, knowing what we were doing, but most of us have a medical need for this. I’ve been harassing them non-stop and these idiots are still using the number on the website. File a claim with IC3, Internet Crimes, it might get these jokers off the streets and behind bars were they belong.

Please don’t let this happen to you . I purchased from dever marijuana online . I spent 200.00. Once they received their money the jig was up . They stopped contacting me and even disconnected their phone. They lied about other people complaining about their business . They told me it was competition and they would never rip off anybody . I never received my item til this day . Don’t buy from these people . DENVERMARIJUANAONLINE IS A SCAM . He or she will take your money . Don’t buy from them .

Thank you was about to order from them. Looked suspicious as phone number is an Ohio number