Horrible Service - Avas Flowers

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my aunt for Mother’s Day 2015, the first year anniversary of her daughter’s death. Needless to say, it was extremely important the flowers were delivered on time. I ordered on Friday, 5/8/15. I specifically selected an item which stated “Same Day Delivery” to ensure timely delivery.

Your website is misleading in that I believed I was ordering from a local florist in Brattleboro, VT. Your SEO is misleading in that it makes one believe your business is locally owned. I checked the order page calendar to ensure delivery would not be a problem and nothing appeared to indicate otherwise.

I received a text Saturday morning stating I needed to call Avas. I was told by customer service that the flowers would not be delivered until the following Tuesday and was asked if that date was acceptable. I informed the customer service rep that it was not acceptable and to cancel my order. I was then informed my order could not be cancelled and the rep fessed up to inform me that Avas is nothing more than a mail order florist delivery service. I was told I could send a manager a complaint via email.

I submitted a complaint and I received 3 or 4 “form” emails from Avas in response. Then to top it off, my Aunt received flowers which were far from fresh!

I intend to file a formal complaint with each and every Secretary of State in which state Avas advertises it does business, the Better Business Bureau for each of those states, the Federal Government which oversees internet scams and write a complaint on each and every review site available.

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners